The Female Health Company is conducting a training session in Texas May 16th, and there is still room to join in! They asked us to make this available, anyone interested in participating should contact Rebecca at the Female Health Co (firstname.lastname@example.org). They also have a lot of resources at www.fc2.us.com. At Total Access Group we have seen and heard about how good this training really is. REALLY effective! Developed over a period of years, this is also a lot of fun too, so go if you have a chance!
Date: Monday afternoon, May 16, 2011
- Lunch will be available at 1:00pm.
- Training will begin promptly at 1:30pm
- Plan to be in class until 5pm.
- Room 1102 (Training Room), Bldg. 636, Austin State Hospital Campus (HIV/STD Program Offices), Austin, TX
- There is an entrance to the campus at 41st St/Guadalupe and another entrance on 45th Street
- Directions to the campus and a map of the campus: http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/visitor/default.shtm#45th (Look for the directions for the 45th St Offices)
Because our facilitator was willing to repeat the morning session (thanks again Cora!!), it doubled our capacity and there is still room for more participants in the afternoon. If you are aware of others who may wish to attend, please let me know before Tuesday, May 10.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. We will see you there!
Mary Chapman McIntosh, M.Ed.
Targeted Prevention and Interventions Team HIV/STD Prevention and Care Branch Texas Department of State Health Services
(512) 533-3017 / email@example.com